Over 80% of the Koala’s natural habitat has been destroyed since white settlement of Australia, and almost none of the remaining 20% is protected. With Koalas now listed as Endangered in NSW, QLD and the ACT, activities such as AKF’s Koala Kiss project are vital. Find out more at
Recently Winston’s favourite time of the week has been “weigh day”. He will run over to the hanging scales and hop onto them himself, he knows he will get some yummy leaves for doing so!. Nuttelex adopted this handsome fella back in 2022. He lives at the Ballarat Wildlife Park. To find out how to adopt your own koala visit https://www.savethekoala.com/adopt-a-koala/
The AKF (Australian Koala Foundation) was formed in 1986 by AKF Chair Deborah Tabart OAM. The AKF has grown from a small group of people interested in researching koala disease, to a well-known, global organisation with a strong track record in strategic koala research, habitat conservation and community education with a huge focus on mapping koala sightings.
Nuttelex is proud to once again provide financial support the the AKF, specifically in 2022/23 in the Gwydir Shire, New South Wales to support the long term protection of the koala population.
Find out what you can do to help and visit https://www.savethekoala.com/
Or what about adopting a koala? See this link Adopt flyer
Simply send a Nuttelex tub insert (the protective paper inside your 500g or 375g Nuttelex Tub) along with a self-addressed and stamped envelope to:
For Australia: Nuttelex Koala Toast Stamp Offer PO BOX 3019 Ripponlea VIC 3185
For New Zealand: Nuttelex Koala Toast Stamp Offer C/O Regus, Office 118, Ground Level, 155 Fanshawe Street,
We will then send you out your very own Koala Toast stamper.
Note: only 1 toast stamp per household.
HOW TO STAMP TOAST
1. Press stamp into bread
2. Place stamped bread into Toaster
3. Remove cooked toast from toaster, spread with Nuttelex and eat!